An affordable yet comprehensive level of care
We would be happy to review all of your financial options with you. For admission information or a tour of any of our three residences, please call Nancy Smyth, Executive Director at 585-235-9100 or 585-509-3987.
For information specific to RPH-East- Memory Care at Creekstone please call Nancy Smyth, Administrator at (585) 223-0160.
For information specific to RPH-the Homestead please call Rebecca Pontera, Administrator, at (585) 235-9100.
For information specific to RPH-West-Cottage Grove please call Laurie Clark, Administrator at (585) 455-8370.
Rates for Memory Care at Creekstone
- $6,300 per month
- $207.12 per day
Enhanced Memory Care at Creekstone
- $8,000 per month
- $263.00 per day
- Available for one (1) week to six (6) weeks in each community subject to availability at the time desired.
- Please contact us regarding Respite Criteria.
- Daily Rate + an additional $20/day applies.
*A negotiated/low-income rate may be available based on need and occupancy.
- Private Room
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Nursing care & medication management
- Personal Care
- Laundry Service
- Case management
- Recreation programs
- Pastoral care services
Other Services available but not included in the monthly fee
- Medical care: On site “house calls” are provided through Strong Geriatric Team at Creekstone. Residents, however, may elect to keep their own physicians. Audiology, podiatry, x-ray, and lab tests are all provided on site with individual health insurance billed directly.
- Pharmacy: Health Care Direct provides prescription medications and residents are billed directly.
- Resident Banking: Residents may set up a personal account to cover expenditures for such services as the Beauty Shop and personal outings.
- Companion services/transportation: If an Elder needs a companion for an acute illness or transportation and escort to an appointment, there is a charge of $18/per hour.
- Beauty Shop: Elders may set up a personal account in each residence.