Thinking of subscribing to the Chieftain? Here's how to get digital access
A subscription to the Pueblo Chieftain gives you full access to all of our content on all of our platforms. That means you can access news from Pueblo County where and how you want it — through your web browser, tablet, smartphone, tablet and delivery of the print edition on the days you select.
The cost of print subscriptions also includes full digital access. This means all home-delivery subscribers can access the Chieftain online by activating their account.
Q: What are my Chieftain.com subscription options?
A digital-only subscription offers unlimited views at Chieftain.com and through the Chieftain app, while a "Full Access: Digital-only" subscription includes:
- Unlimited online access at www.chieftain.com
- Unlimited mobile access (via browser or apps)
- The e-Newspaper, the digital replica of the print Chieftain and USA TODAY newspapers, accessed online (subscribers may sign up for a daily email alert, or visit account.chieftain.com/enewspaper)
Subscription prices vary based on whether you choose print delivery. Information on different subscription options is available by clicking on the "subscribe" button at www.chieftain.com.
Q: If I'm a subscriber and have not yet activated my access, how do I access content online and through digital devices?
From a desktop PC or Mac:
- Go to the www.chieftain.com website.
- Click the "sign in" link in the top right corner of the screen and then click "Activate Your Digital Access." Follow the steps outlined to link digital access to your home delivery account.
From your tablet or mobile phone:
- Activate your account from your desktop (see above), and then visit www.chieftain.com in your device's internet browser and use the "Sign In" link.
From our mobile apps:
- Download the app from Apple's App store or Google Play.
- Activate your account from your desktop (see above), and then go to the app and choose sign in.
Q: Is there any way to access your content if I'm not a subscriber?
Nonsubscribers will have access to limited content. Our online site's home page, section fronts and advertising products will remain accessible to anyone, even without a subscription. We will continue to sell single copy print editions of the newspaper at retail outlets.
Q: What if I have questions about my subscription?
Customer service hours have been extended and our agents are ready to answer your questions. Call customer service at 719-544-3520.
Q: How can I manage my subscription?
Visit account.chieftain.com to manage your account. You can change delivery frequency, make a payment, view account history, report a delivery issue, temporarily stop delivery, change newsletter settings, access the e-edition and share digital access.